Back for more and now up to date!
It seems like we took a little hiatus over at cratery.com the lst few months but this simply is not true. We are always hard at work, and even though we slipped on our deliver times a bit. It doesn’t mean the we lost that passion, au contraire, we have been immersed in the dusty bins and came up with some treasures. So no further a do… here is episode 29. (episode 28 also available on cratery.com… just incase you missed it.)
The straight up vinyl savagery among the crew seems to be rising exponentially of late. For followers of this podcast, that’s good news for you. It’s not necessarily good news for our collective wallets, but hey – all in the name of music, right? Cratery 29 genre-hops between Mongo Santamaria’s percussive funk, the progressive sounds of the UK’s Julian’s Treatment and Ingram’s jazzy disco sensibilities – like a person moving between different rooms at a really fucking amazing party. A free party. Happening on your laptop. Now. Cratery 29. Enjoy.
1. Fania All-Stars – There you go
2. Ingram – My Sister’s Daughter
3. Los Orientales – La Danza Del Mono
4. Horace Silver – I’ve had a little talk
5. Irene Reid –Hey World, let love in
6. Etta James – All the way down
7. Mongo Santamaria – Forked Tongue
8. The Seven – Girl, Girl
9. Julian’s Treatment – Phantom City
10. Madeline Bell – Comin’ Atcha
11. The Imaginations – Ballad of Matheia
12. The Travel Agency – Lonely Seabird
13. Outlaw Blues Band – Mamo Pano Shhhh
14. Joe Pass – A time for us
15. Missus Beastly – Nothing Again
Download It Here!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download